Now that NaNo is over, it’s time to get back to those things that I either never got around to beforehand or realized I need to get done sometime during the last month.
In my top priorities outside of writing and editing are:
– Patching the three pairs of pants that have been slowly collecting in a pile since the beginning of November.
– Clean the inside of my car, because I was a bad girl and didn’t do it before November.
– Making Christmas presents (because that’s how I roll).
Things lower down on the list include:
– Reading that pile of books that is building up (Includes things like The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima, Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr, A Wizard Abroad by Diane Duane, The Dark Planet by Patrick Carman and Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay)p
– Finishing various craft projects (crocheted bag, knitted blanket, crocheted cape, fairy cross stitch).
– Going through all my stuff and doing another purge.
– Putz around with the new blog design.
On the writing front I’ve got a lot going on…
I’m still researching information about Leadville, Colorado for my werewolf novel which begins its first phase of editing today! I will probably also being doing a small amount of research on the Appalachian Mountains which somehow ended up in the werewolf novel too…
I’m going to start researching stuff for Space Opera 3000, so that the science is a bit more real. Along with writing a bit on the novel each day.
Also, I’m going to go back to some old short stories I’ve written and send them through a couple edits and get them out to some people to read. I will also need to find people to read them too, but there are plans starting to form in that area too with other local Wrimos.